Access your house from the web
Lelylan is a platform based on a set of REST web services that enable the access to all home automation resources (devices, locations, people and more). What we aim to do is mapping every device to a unique URI which will provide control over it. When such a connection is done, technological limitations disappear and devices become identifiable only through their functionalities. Nothing more.
Every device communicate
To access all devices in your house we need gateways (we call them Unite Nodes). They allow Lelylan to communicate with a set of devices based on a specific standard (e.g Zigbee, Konnex, X10, Lonworks). When devices are connected through a Unite Node, they are physically accessible from all services built on top of Lelylan and they can communicate to each other without the technological limitations we face today.
Let anyone innovate
Anyone can integrate new solutions. Possibilities are unlimited and still to be discovered because home automation is a young sector and it needs your knowledge and your ideas to unleash its real potential.
- Mobile - IPhone, IPad and Android
- Social - Twitter, Facebook, Jabber, IM
- Voice recognition - Google Voice, Ribbit and Twillio
- Eye tracking - Smart eyeglasses
- Augmented reality - Layar, Google Goggles, Wikitude
- Pseudo natural language - Virtual Assistant and Twitter
- Neural based interfaces - Emotiv, NeuroSky and Nia
- Spatial motion interaction - Wii Controller and XBox Kinect
- Smart surfaces - Smart tables and smart walls
The integrations with Lelylan are endless and they covers lot of fields, like energy saving, security and user experience. We want to build a smart house, where smart really means smart. Here some other examples of what we can do.
- Rule engines - e.g. close the cooling system if the window in the same room is opened
- Scenery systems - e.g. turning the lights intensity down using scenarios
- Recommendation systems - e.g. suggest the usage of appliances when prices are cheaper
- Scheduling systems - e.g. open the shutters in the bedroom every working day at 7am.
If you are an expert in a field that can cross home automation, join us.
Introducing a new point of view
With Lelylan we introduce a new approach to home automation. For the first time we do not start from the physical house where you must have a domtic system. We start from a virtual house, where anyone can experiment and play. Once you feel satisfied, you will connect Lelylan to the physical house and you will get all the advantages domotics offers today. As final result we envision a system that everybody can have, something simple to use and fast to install.